InDesign Viewer Windows
“.INDD Viewer,InDesign & InCopy Documents Viewer for Windows”
Preview InDesign (CS4,CS5,CS5.5,CS6) & InCopy (CS4,CS5,CS5.5) documents on your PC without opening them.
Microsoft added support for writing custom preview handlers for documents with release of Windows Vista and Office 2007. Custom Preview Handler allow end user to view documents without opening them in their native application. ADOView extends this to add support for all sorts of InDesign and InCopy Documents. ADOVIEW provides rich user experience when viewing the documents. With its seamless integration with Windows Explorer and Microsoft Outlook you can preview the content in a fraction of time as compared to opening the document in its standard application.
To allow ADOView to show you the preview of All Pages and in High Quality, your InDesign document must be saved with some settings in InDesign itself (InDesign->Preferences->File Handling) which are the following and also shown below.
- Always Save Preview Images with Documents should be checked.
- Pages should be All Pages and
- Preview Size should be Extra Large 1024 x 1024
Otherwise ADOView’ll show the preview based on the settings applied on your document which could be blurred images, text coming as just grey lines etc.
File Types Supported
- InDesign (Cs4 to CS6) Documents and Templates
- InDesign CS3 Documents (First Page Preview Only)
- IDML and ICML
- InCopy Documents and Templates
- InDesign Snippet Documents (IDMS)
- Adobe InDesign XML Interchange
Sounds interesting !! Please contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-124-4278595 to know more.